1. If you can master the two concepts presented in this guide (cashflow and debt management) you will be well on your way to a financially successful life-style.
2. Remember that all financial decisions you make affect your cashflow - positive or negative.
3. If you borrow money with credit cards, you will have to pay it back.
4. Borrowing with credit cards long term is very bad for your cashflow. Compound interest may cause you to pay back twice what you borrowed!
5. Don't be embarrassed about seeking help with managing your money. Professional money managers, CPAs, and lawyers, have made mistakes and poor financial decisions.
6. If you wisely manage your money, you will lead a happier life.||Home || Computer Buying Advice || Online CPA ||
|| Site Search || Shop for Computers, Laptops, and Peripherals ||